Manjari Foundation - Developing women's organizations at the grassroots.
Core Belief and Principles
Our core beliefs can be summarized as:
- 1. Women have potential which can be unleashed in conducive eco-system
- 2. Collectives can be the driver of change and can lead to enhanced sense of agency at the individual level
- 3. Community should be at the driver’s seat and set the agenda of change and take the lead
- 4. Sensitive and empathetic professionals need to work directly at the grass-roots
- 5. A long term engagement is needed to see sustained changes in the eco-system and the surroundings